2. All materials will be packed in 1MT Jumbo Bags or in Bulk
3. Delivery immediate from factory after confirmation of Purchase Order and Payment.
4. Delivery on CIF or FOB Basis.
5. Calcined Alumina & Aluminum Hydrate will be supplied from Turkey and Tabular Alumina & Rotary Kiln Bauxite will be supplied from our China Plant.
6. Minimim Order Quantity will be 1 container or 25 Tons.
7. Payment Terms is 100% TT or 100% LC at Sight.
8. Others Can be discussed.
Calcined alumina is generally used in the manufacture of high-grade ceramic shapes, refractories and fused alumina abrasives. It can be compressed to produce a fired density of 3.8 or more. Amazingly, ceramic bodies containing 95% or more alumina are being employed to produce ceramic parts for wide range industries (fired to 1400C or more). Fabrication methods and glazing vary according to application.
Alumina has a very high melting temperature (about 2000C) and alumina ceramics can maintain up to 90% of their strength above 1100C. They are thus employed in many refractory materials (i.e. Calcium Aluminate Cements have PCEs above cone 35) and used to make parts that must withstand high temperature.
Approximately 94% of the alumina market is used in metallurgical applications.
The largest end use for alumina is the refractories industry, which accounts for around 60% of total non-met alumina produced.
In refractories the main products used are Calcined alumina, tabular alumina, white fused alumina (WFA) and brown fused alumina (BFA). All of this alumina (aside from BFA) are obtained using the Bayer process.