We offer one of world best quality ghee/clarified butter.
Ghee is a class of clarified butter that originated in ancient India and is commonly used in South Asian and Iranian cuisines, traditional medicine, and religious rituals.Ghee is prepared by simmering butter, which is churned from cream, and removing the liquid residue. The texture, color, and taste of ghee depend on the quality of the butter, source of the milk used in the process and the duration of the boiling. Ghee is widely used in Indian cuisine.
India Ghee is made of two kinds of milk- Cow and Buffalo Milk.
Benefits of Ghee:
· Ghee has a high smoke point.
· Ghee does not spoil easily so does not need refrigeration.
· Ghee is rich in the oil soluble vitamins A and E
· Ghee is rich in K2 & CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)- An Antioxidant with antiviral properties.
· Ghee is nutritionally rich.
· Weight Loss.
· Good for digestion and immune strengthening.
· Anti Inflammatory & anti cancer.
· Strong Appetite.
· Molecules of emotion- Modern research are now revealing that negative emotions have a chemical nature. This is what ancient cultures have always maintained, that the mind and body are one. These chemicals are attracted to and stored in fat.
· Ghee can be used to replace those fats. Plus, if used properly in a cleanse, can attract and pull out these emotional toxins so they can be cleansed from the body.
· Good for skin and body
· Positive food.
· Holy Cow.
· As per client requirements.
Terms & Conditions
· All prices in USD or INR.
· Payment Terms will be Advance or LC at sight.
· Containerized Shipment available.
· Materials are supplied from India or third country depends on Availability.