We offer one of world best quality butter and cheese as below:
Butter: Butter is our all time, one of the favorite dairy products. Also one of the most versatile dairy products, butter is not only used as a delicious spread and a condiment to enhance taste in food but is also used to fry, bake or cook. It is dairy product it is made by churning fresh cream or milk to separate the butterfat from the butter milk. It is generally used as a spread and condiment, as well as cooking, such as baking, sauce making & pan frying. Butter consists of butterfat, milk proteins and water.
Available Butter types:
· Cultured Butter: Cultured butter is one made from cream that is fermented with active bacteria. Tangy Taste cultured buttered serves as a great condiment choice for food.
· Sweet Cream Butter: Sweet Cream butter or "Uncultured Butter" is butter made from pasteurized fresh cream, meaning cream that has not been allowed to sour at all. To make salted version of it, natural cultured flavors are added to it. Unsalted sweet cream butter is an excellent choice for baking.
· Raw Cream Butter: Raw cream butter is one of the most Prized types of butter. This butter is made from farm fresh or cultured unpasteurized cream.
· Ghee: One of the common types of butter, ghee is world over referred to as "clarified butter". This long lasting butter fat is derived when butter is heated to evaporate its water contents and its milk solids are removed. It serves as an ideal cooking medium for frying and sautéing.
· Whipped Butter: Whipped butter is one of the most common types of butter. Ideally used as a spreading butter, whipped butter is a poor choice for cooking. Whipped butter gets its soft texture by whipping of Nitrogen gas into it.
· Light Butter: Light butter is one the not so versatile types of butter which is used as a spread but its not ideal for cooking & frying. This traditional churn butter has air and water added into and is almost 25% Lover in butter fat than regular Butter.
· Churned Butter: Traditional Salted butter made by churning pasteurized cream is called churned butter. Churned butter is also available in unsalted version.
· Flavoured Butter: Flavoured Butter such as garlic, herbs and spices.
· Blended Butter: Blended butter is blend of regular butter and some oil (Usually canola). Blended butter is an interesting butter type that is easy to spread straight from the fridhe while still maintaining its butter taste.
· Whey Butter: Whey butter is butter that has been separated from the curd and is used to make whey butter. Whey Butter has a cheesy flavour and its often salty if the curd from which whey was separated was salty.
Cheese: Cheese is a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures, and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep. During production, the milk is usually acidified, and adding the enzyme rennet causes coagulation. The solids are separated and pressed into final form.Some cheeses have molds on the rind or throughout. Most cheeses melt at cooking temperature. Hundreds of types of cheese from various countries are produced. Their styles, textures and flavors depend on the origin of the milk (including the animal's diet), whether they have been pasteurized, the butterfat content, the bacteria and mold, the processing, and aging. Herbs, spices, or wood smoke may be used as flavoring agents.
Available Cheese Types: There are hundreds of cheese Varieties in world but few of most famous which we offer are:
Country of Origin
Types of Milk
The blue pockets of mold that dot a chunk of Roquefort are colonies of the mold Penicillium roquefort, found naturally in the caves of Roquefort, France. It has a moist, crumbly paste, and a sharp, sweet and nutty flavor from the yeast with distinct grassiness from the sheep's milk. It's best eaten in the fall, when cheese made from early spring milk is just coming to market.
Eaten as is, or with nuts or honey.
At least 3 weeks
The outer rind is a layer of Penicillium candidum. As one of the most widely produced French cheeses, its quality can vary significantly. Camembert has a mild, mushroomy aroma.
Eaten as is, on Sandwiched, baked in a crust, breaded and deep fried.
Atleast 4 months
Younger cheeses are mild and salty, like young feta. As cheese ages, it acquires nuttier, tangier flavoured and a drier. Coarser texture.
On tacos, salads, in soups, over rice, on casseroles, over beans, guacamole etc.
Chevre refers to fresh goat milk cheese, it is unaged and eaten almost immediately after it is made, Fresh chevre tends to be moist, bright & acidic, with a lemony flavor and slightly chalky finish in the mouth.
Crumbled in salads, breaded and fried, in sandwiches, in macaroni and cheese.
Sheep & goat
Feta is made atleast 70% Sheep’s milk(remainder goat milk). Tangy and most feta can range from completely crumbly to moderately creamy and pairs well with fresh summer fruits.
Broiled with Olive Oil, crumbled in salads. Sandwiches. Use in place of Cotija in tacos and other Mexican dishes.
Cow or water buffalo.
Mozzarella is a fresh pulled curd cheese made from the milk of water buffalo or cows. Sold fresh or packed in a salty brine to add flavour. Fresh and dairy rich, mozzarella is priced for its texture and mildy creamy flavour.
Fresh with drizzle of olive oil, coarse salt and pepper. With tomato’s in sandwich.
Atleast 4 months
Emmental (Swiss Cheese) an alpine style or mountain cheese, meaning its originated from milk of cows. This cheese has a certain sweetness with piquance that hits the back of the tongue on the finish.
Fondue, grilled cheese, casseroles
No Min. but good ones atleast 1 year
Cheddar cheese made in traditional fashion are dry and crumbly in texture with a deep, tangy nutty flavour. Color ranges from ivory to straw to deep yellow in color, depending on the season and the feed of cattle
Sandwiches, grilled cheese, casseroles.
Atleast 4 weeks but good ones for atleast 1 year
Gouda is semi hard cow milks cheese from Holland. Flavor can very wildly from the mild, creamy was coated, crumbly and deeply flavourful. Long aged goudas will crumbly texture.
Young can be melted. Aged cheese are best as is or grated in salads or over casseroles.
Taleggio is world’s oldest soft cheeses. Smells sort of like feet. Rich, buttery, meaty, feet. Its soft rind in edible, grainy texture.
Parmigiano – Reggiano
Atleast 12 months
There are number of hard cheeses on market name Parmesan. Aged for min. 12 months and maximum 26, its hard dry, crumbly cheese that has great crunch and deep caramel, nutty flavor.
Grated on salads and pastas. The harder, Salter rinds are perfect for adding flavor to many Italian soups.
60 days to 2 years
Made from milk of machega sheep. Color varies from ivory to straw yellow. Younger manchegos have buttery rich texture that borders on creamy while aged version develops a deeply salty flavor and crunchy tyrosine crystals as it dehydrates.
Spanish membrillo (Quince paste) is ideal compliment for it
Very mildy and buttery in favor with but of tang. Younge age cheese have relatively high butterfat content, its great melter.
Melted in casseroles, grilled cheese, over chilli, cheese dip, any time you want a good melting cheese
· As per client requirements.
Terms & Conditions
· All prices in USD or INR.
· Payment Terms will be Advance or LC at sight.
· Containerized Shipment available.
· Materials are supplied from India or third country depends on Availability.